Exodus 4:14 (ESV)
Then the anger of the LORD was kindled against Moses and he said, "Is there not Aaron, your brother, the Levite? I know that he can speak well. Behold, he is coming out to meet you, and when he sees you, he will be glad in his heart.
Click here to read more!
The goal of the Prince of Peace children, youth and family ministry is to Gather non-Christian & Christian youth of all ages to help them Grow in God's Word and their faith, to discover their gifts, Give themselves in service, and Go out and Glorify God with their life.
Director of Family Ministry: DCE Katie Morgan
Prince of Peace is committed to providing loving, fun Sunday School for our children so that they may learn about God's love. Sunday School is offered for all children, age 3 and above. The Sunday School hour is filled with Bible lessons, music, crafts and making new friends in Christ.
Special Activities Throughout the Year
- Christmas Program
- Easter Egg Hunt
- Mission Based Offerings
- Family Nights
Jr./Sr. High Youth Ministry
POP Youth exist to reach the lost, exalt Christ, and to create disciples by setting our souls on fire through fellowship, worship, and service for Jesus.
- Youth Sunday School - Sundays 9:45-10:45am
- Youth Group Outings
- Confirmation Classes for grades 5-8
- Missionary & Service Opportunities
- Summer Camp - LVR (Colorado)
- Bible Study Groups - Sunday's 6:30-8pm
- Mentoring opportunities - VBS Team Leader, Nursery Volunteers
- National Youth Gathering, District Youth Gathering - opportunities to grow & ignite our faith with our youth from Kansas & across the United States
- Friendly & Fun group to be a part of
- Training ground to Glorify & Serve God